Journal Entry April 8th 2009



So many thoughts have been coursing through my mind, causing an almost stand still of any creative writing. Subjects I do have ideas about writing are constantly pestering me, with the aid of Insomnia , The worst part about it, even my Journal no longer helps make any sense out of what has become a mad circus that is in my head. I am also assuming that part of my defenisve nature against this onslaught is an increased lazyness, a Mental apathy as it were. If this continues my whole writing process may be in danger or could shift, or even worse, lose interest in writing all together, Another hidden fear of mine manifested in a nightmare. I might have to take a break, maybe look for another creative outlet, or until my mental apathy ends.

"Distrust floats in a sea of snakes,
serpents all biting just to see what they can take."

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow gardner... I like growing tomato and sage in my kitchen window ~.^

    ReplyDelete

Followers