Don't Shoot me Bro!




Now I know I only got three readers, but then there are the strays so I will just rant fuck it. I'm tired of watching the news, Current events are driving me crazy, insanity runs rampant. Stupidity seems to be the current theme, like printing money we DONT EVEN HAVE, its just paper now people. Realize that its not backed by anything more then our own spending. And the federal reserve just continues to print it like its going out of style, who do you think buys our currency to make it even tradeable, that would be China, yeah you know the famous Dictator? well what do you think our own president is anymore, he has more power then congress and our forefathers are rolling in their graves, Look at our government as a scale, Three branches of power. Each were supposed to equal the other out. but now the president ONE man has more power then Congress or the legislative branch, but really now does that matter? Each are bought off by the Banks, and guess what the Federal reserve is?

Okay anyway Im ranting to much here now Im gonna get added to their little kill list. Either I am going crazy, from propaganda media. Or we are literally up shit creak without a paddle and its gonna hit the fan pretty soon.


Afterthought: Hahaha I love the title :D

1 comment:

  1. no your not going crazy...we are up a shit creak without a paddle or a life jacket...*sigh*

    ...but you do have a hint of crazy...YOURE CRAZY RUN!

    At some point I just gave up watching the news these days...far to depressing in my old age and very curious on what the future will hold.

    ReplyDelete

Followers