Update



Alright, just wanted to posted a little update on my current situation. Not like I have a very large reading audience but hey I'm not here to write for them but rather for me. Over the weekend my mother was admitted to the hospital for anemone, They told her she was like three days away from it becoming fatal. So they kept her in the hospital to keep an eye on her, well she's now released and doing much better so that is a heavy burden lifted from my shoulders.
Now onto the second bit on news, I managed to acquire a job in this troubled economy, its only two hours a night working at a local gas station, seven days a week but hey at least its a job and its money. I plan on saving most of my pay for my trip into Hawaii. I have been giving that some serious thought and I have came to the conclusion to the idea that I will not live there but rather stay a few months, hopefully my Reverend would be kind enough to help guide me along my spiritual path as well as teach me about the one plant mother nature has created that has made my life so much better.
I also figured out I managed to break down the writers block I had been suffering from, a big sigh of relief there but I knew deep down that once I found a muse, which would have been anything from a song to a thought that my passion would spark like a raging fire.

I have been neglecting my VST blogg here for quite some time, so to make up for that when I get the time to edit the chapters I'll go ahead and post two or three to make up for the late posting.

and as a little side note, does anyone have any ideas on how to attract more readers? :) not that it matters, it would just be nice to try and get my voice, my writing out to a larger audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers