Autumn and the Changing tide



The seasons change, the leaves fall from their leaves as autumn beckons around the corner, On the surface it would seem its the season of death, or dying until you enter into the kingdom of winter. It does not look it yet, still the last traces of summer are fixed to the trees and the air. Yet you can feel the change admits the breeze.
When you look deeper, down past the roots that hold everything stable you will slowly realize autumn is not harbinger of death, but that of renew. At night we sleep, only to wake the next morning refreshed and ready for whatever the day is willing to bring to our door steps, No different then Nature herself, She rests until the last winter breaks and the bloom starts again. I thought I had learned just about all I could from this world, from our mother. From the very universe itself, I thought I had mastered my own divine makings, The flaws that make us human, and the breath I take to survive. Thought I understood my own mental trap that is known as my mind, I was proven wrong in just few words. Less time then it would take to convert energy into movement to turn off the source of my discomfort.

The universe is a vast and complex dance, Galaxies and Plants all gracefully twirling around in a chaotic yet organized pattern. To say there is one tangible god pulling at the strings of our lives and the patterns of the unknown is laughable, and I still believe to cling to one belief or religion over another is disrespectful to not only our own intelligence but to those who have gone before us. to claim the living knows the very secrets of the dead proves who uncivilized we as people can be. This experience has only strengthened a few of my views, changed my outlook on others, but most of all gained knowledge and experience I'd never trade. As it continues my one true passion in life will be to learn and grow, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.

July 22, 2009
"We have truly fallen from grace, traded our freedom
for the Illusion thereof, Slavery branded and gagged
by the fear, for they shall receive only broken promises
Their pride, then destroys any dignity they had left.
Their only option then is to follow, for mankind is no
different than any other Animal, break their spirit
domesticate their will, and you will tame their wild passion"


An Angel's Glass Mask

Everything seems to haven fallen in place
with it comes a confusing but subtle grace
She was an angel wearing a mask
with a soul clear as glass
In a world lost to hate, where love seems late
we marvel at it's gifts, over look life and often forget
It's never about tomorrow, the misery or sorrow
but rather the now and present
A life fulfilled with no resentment

Darkness clouds the ego, depression will soon show
doubt lingers in the mind, then consumes the time
There was an angel wearing a mask
her soul was clear as glass
she held no hate, or fear as she whispered into my ear
'you are lost within that dark forest,
wolves on the hunt, no where to rest'

I've heard the songs sung by the angels
I've heard the stories of forgotten fables
and I have even lived in some form of poverty
but I had forgotten, what I now see
'The whispers of an angel before me'

"Will I ever obtain my redemption,
followed my heart, lead me to temptation
So much pain has passed through this heart of mine
broken and bruised, I'm surprised I am still alive
There must be an angel watching over me
many times I should be dead, yet I still breath
traveling a lonely desert road
with open arms, it's the life I had chose"

I've pleaded for the sorrow to end, a scar I must bare
looking into your eyes, I'm lost within your stare
a tortured soul, trapped within desolation
a broken man, fighting for salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers