Where is my beautiful Sonnet?




Okay, as most of you all are aware my computer has died on me the other night, I have yet to crack her open and check her guts and see what all I will want to replace. So this has caused a little damper to my online time as I am now forced to use my very slow laptop. Yet still thankful for it for without it I would not be getting into cyber land for sometime.
I have also ordered more copies of my book, for those who are interested in one, just email me or leave your contact information here, ordering through me will knock off a few dollars. ($10) compared to the ($12.50) ordering online, the only problem however is I cannot take credit cards, just money orders, checks and will even take cash though to be honest if got gold I'll even work with you there, you know with the economy tanking like it is haha.
I make light of a very serious issue, yet I cannot seem to grasp hold of any tangible words or phrases, everywhere I turn or look I am faced with a muse, a creative inclination of desire. However the words to express what my thoughts are imprinting into my mind escape me, hidden, or possibly covered up by the distraction of another. I have been facing quite a fury here the last couple of weeks, thoughts and emotions weaving and twisting leaving me speechless and breathless at the same time., For three weeks now my mind has been locked on a single tangent, “Out of tragedy spawns beauty”

My mind feels like its been sized up, frozen in a single moment, and yet even now I can feel the sublte hint of a migraine fast approaching. The more I try and focus on creating any type of sonnet my mind creeps that much closer to the pain. Being distracted however can have its many benefits, where as you lack any creative flow for awhile, you have the constant reminder of release, and forgotten temporary of course but depending on how long the distraction is depends on how long the suffering stays at bay.

This is my first blog post in quite some time, but at least its an update. Maybe one day I will be able to share, what has been a roller coaster of a ride for these few weeks, and from the looks of things, and the tides ahead its only going to get that much more interesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers