An Unnamed Poem, and a few updates



:::This Poem was written out of the inspiration of a lost friend, and a new friend gained through that tragedy. Still being very rough, and new it has no name and needs one. So a few suggestions?

I can remember what it was like,
when a garden was filled so bright
I have been wandering down the endless rows
walking past the wilted and dead roses
the echo of her voice, can still be heard
after all these years, I can still remember those words

Was I your vampyre, your unholy affection
placed within my own purgatory, faced my own crucifixion
I have forgotten the meaning behind the gentle kiss
the tender touch, there is so much I have missed

In a world of saint's, we all hide behind masks
Iron, porcelain, and even some made of glass
When an Angel is lost today,
and no words do justice to be exchanged
A soul has returned to the unknown
within this universe we all call home

So much pain, so much suffering surrounds us
not enough hope, never enough faith, and love you can never touch
There can be no winner, to an unsolvable debate
"Are we random anomalies, or designed possibilities"
Where every choice we make, chances our fate.

...........................
Also got the first shipment of my books in today will begin the process of inquiring orders and filling them... :) Also I've been telling people if I could I'd drop the price of the book, and I figured out a way to manage this, If people are willing to order the books through me instead of a third party sales I can offer the book at a much more decent rate. around the lines of $10 with maybe even a promotional offer later on of even a bit cheaper then that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers