Buy My Book

Only $10.00 Order Online
https://www.createspace.com/3390099
or at www.amazon.com


Chest Ten
“A composition of Pain”

“I am tired of waiting for my chance,
my one shoot at a chance for romance
I can still remember what it felt like”

-
“A Tragic Love Song “

'I saw the fields of green
that once manifested in my dream
the gold sparkles casted toward the sea
thrown to the wind on a gentle breeze
I could see the world in your eyes
a heaven meant for the skies
I never thought it could be true
I never imagined it would be you

Take my hand and hear my voice
trust my words and see my choice
for what I write will remain timeless
and my words of love, bound to this
through all the chaos of reality
I look in your eyes and see
a sense of peace you bring me

I'm a fallen Angel, with a broken wing
it's not hard to forget, that you're innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers