Something on the horizon



I have been a bit elusive lately, avoiding anything that would cause my mind to "think" been feeling a bit crowded up there. Okay so here is the deal, I'm going through a slow process of updating my Myspace Page. I also must admit my anticipation to see the proof copy of my book has me a bit wound up, I must not get my hopes up for my goal here was not to turn a profit, but to know the world has the option to read what I have to offer. I have also been dabbling back into writing, as many of you are aware I took sort of a little hiatus from writing apart from that one hit "Running little man" lyric/poem I wrote. I am almost starting to look forward to working on my next book.
I also been thinking on what to do with my fictional/fantasy book "The Legacy of Sky" whether or not I should compile all three saga's into one big novel, or try them separately, however since this is not a pressing issue I'll slide it over to the back burner for now.

"There is something brewing on the horizon, through the smog and thick haze
I can smell the war in the air, lest these be our last days"


I would also like to dedicate another spot to Tom Morello, The Nightwatchman on his song "Whatever it takes"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers